ISQA_5 - Nasdaq Stock Price Checker
- Set the content security policies to only allow loading of scripts and css from your server.
- I can GET
/api/stock-prices with form data containing a Nasdaq stock ticker and recieve back an object stockData.
- In stockData, I can see the stock(string, the ticker), price(decimal in string format), and likes(int).
- I can also pass along field like as true(boolean) to have my like added to the stock(s). Only 1 like per ip should be accepted.
- If I pass along 2 stocks, the return object will be an array with both stock's info but instead of likes, it will display rel_likes(the difference between the likes on both) on both.
A good way to receive current price is the following external API(replacing "GOOG" with your stock):
- A good way to receive current price is the following external API(replacing "GOOG" with your stock, and "APIKEY" with your personal key from alphavantage.com):
- All 5 functional tests are complete and passing.
Get single price and total likes
Compare and get relative likes